After seeing this on facebook many times back in the day, it was recently 'resurrected', so to speak, on several blogs, so (in order to get a bit of life on here), (goodness, how many commas can I use in one sentence?) I'm jumping on board the iPod game. You can too! Put your iPod on shuffle and use the songs that come up to answer the following questions. Enjoy! :)
1. What do your friends think of you?
The taming of Smeagol-Lord of the Rings soundtrack [Well!]
2. If someone says "Are you okay?" you say:
He died for me-Christy Galkin
3. How would you describe yourself?
Any way-Point of Grace [Ha...]
4. What do you like in a friend?
Beautiful Girl-Singin' in the Rain soundtrack [Well, all of my (girl)friends are, but....]
5. How do you feel today?
Praise to the Lord-Michael Card
6. What is your life's purpose?
We will find Him-Michael Card [sounds like I'm a crazy stalker or something]
7. What is your motto?
To the Pirate's Cave! -Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack [Say it all the time.]
8. What do you think about very often?
The Black Rider-Lord of the Rings soundtrack
9. What is 2+2?
'Till the answer comes-Paul Overstreet
10. What do you think of your best friend?
Hidden Away-Josh Groban [mmhm...I keep my best friend in a box in my closet.]
12. What is your life story?
Am I not merciful?-Gladiator soundtrack
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Be anything but a girl-Meet me in St. Louis soundtrack [Ha!]
14. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Sorcery and sudden vengeance-Prince Caspian soundtrack [Goodness, I certainly hope not!]
15. What will they play at your funeral?
Why walk when you can fly-Andrew Peterson [Lol, well, why not? :D]
16. What is your hobby/interest?
Amazing Grace-Charlotte Church
17. What is your biggest fear?
Handle with Care-Horton hears a Who soundtrack
18. What is your biggest secret?
Isn't it love-Andrew Peterson
19. What do you think of your friends?
The calm at the center of my storm-Paul Overstreet
20. What will you post this as?
Not a day goes by-Lonestar
Interesting....well, I hope you enjoyed this little diversion.
Till next time!