Monday, May 2, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

I've always loved reading things like this on other people's blogs, so I figure I'll try it out for myself. :)




FOR TODAY, May 2nd 2011
Outside My Window...the sky is blue, the sun is shining, and the chickens are scratching around in the yard.
I am thinking...about how amazing my God is! :)
I am thankful for...a wonderful, productive day!
From the kitchen...homemade macaroni and cheese for dinner--yum!
I am wearing...a warm turtleneck sweater and black skirt.
I am creating...cards to go into my soon-to-be Etsy shop
I am going...nowhere for tonight. 
I am reading..."The power of a praying woman" by Stormie O'Martain
I am hoping...that this lovely spring weather is truly here to stay! :)
I am hearing...The Fiddler on the Roof Broadway soundtrack
Around the house...It's peaceful.
One of my favorite things...spending a whole day at home.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Bible studies, trip to the libraries, school, child care at church this weekend.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

...sad, but so true...

No comments:

Post a Comment