Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you, Jocelyn, for nominating me! :)

                                                                              The rules:

1. In a post on your blog, nominate 4 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.

2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.

3. In the same post, thank the person who nominated you with a link back to their blog.

4. In the same post, include 7 random pieces of information about you.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger with a comment on their blog 
 
 7 Random Facts About Myself: 
1. I write practically everything down--I'm a notorious tree-killer. Lists, quotes, notes to self. I journal regularly (or try to), and love my snail-mail pen pals. But when it comes to something 'public'--a blog post, essay, even sometimes a letter, I freeze up and struggle to express myself clearly.
2. Even though I'm 19, I still listen faithfully to the radio dramas from my childhood (AIO, etc.)
3. I'm pretty easily amused/entertained
4. I love family history...all history, actually.
5. I randomly check out soundtracks from old Broadway musicals that I've never even seen and listen to them so often I have many of them memorized. (I memorized the Fiddler on the Roof soundtrack a couple of years before I ever watched the movie!)
6. I love color, but my bedroom walls are a neutral creamy-white (by choice) because I'm so indecisive and couldn't pick a single color to stick with :P
7. My favorite animals tend to be farm animals--cows, chickens, ducks, goats, barn cats. :)

Well, there you have it. I'm not going to nominate anyone else.

Till next time! :)
-Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment