Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Tag

I was tagged to do this Christmas Tag by Hannah.

Technically, I'm supposed to tag 3 people but I'm not going to...:P

Is your Christmas tree up?
Yes, and it's beautiful! :)

How about the rest of your decorations?
They're also up.

Do you have an artificial tree or a real tree?
Real....we're kind of tree-snobs....it has to be real, and it's preferred that we cut it down ourselves.

Do you have any lights or decorations outside?
Not for the last few years; our house is so far back from the road that very few people would actually get to see them.

Do you have a favorite ornament on the tree?
Quite a few...the hand-crocheted snowflakes my great-grandma made, the clear-glass icicles, the little owl reading 'Twas the night before Christmas', the Precious Moment ornaments Daddy and Mommy collected for years...you get the idea.

How many Christmas trees do you usually have up?
One big tree, a few fake trees in different bedrooms.

What is the best Christmas present you have ever gotten?
Oh, goodness....no idea.

Who do you celebrate Christmas with?
My mom's side of the family and our church on Christmas Eve, my immediate family on Christmas Day, and my dad's side of the family a few days after Christmas.

What is your favorite Christmas song?
I hate picking favorites...I adore Christmas music and absolutely can't pick a favorite.

What is your favorite Christmas food?
Ugh, another favorite? I should have known. Um....the truffles my sister makes; the coffee-flavored oreos my 'brother' makes (I hate coffee, but these are amazing); chocolate-covered pretzels; the traditional German cookies my Grandma makes...that's what comes to mind first, but I'm sure there's more.

What is your favorite Christmas memory?
Another impossible question...

Do you have trouble falling asleep on Christmas eve?
No, not usually--we get home really late from my Grandparent's house, and then we sleep in Christmas morning.

What time do you usually wake up on Christmas morning?
8? Not really sure...it's a family day so there's not a schedule.

Do you do any special traditions for Christmas?
A ton...my family is huge on tradition.

Well, that's that! :)

-Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment