Saturday, December 3, 2011

When one doesn't have time...

...for a real blog post, one (namely me) can always use a handy fill-in-the-blanks form. Right? Of course, right.

Because it's been so long since I last posted, I felt like this place could use a bit of action. But a glance at the list of things-still-to-be-done-tonight cast a slight damper on that idea, so this will have to suffice for now.




Date: Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Time: 8:45 p.m.

Thought/Quote/Verse/Idea for the day: "The man who has forgotten to be thankful has fallen asleep in life." -Robert Louis Stevenson

I got up at: 7:00 a.m.

I am listening to: Christmas music! :D 


I most recently ate: Leftover turkey from Thanksgiving.

I am currently working on: A whole conglomeration of things

Comfort food/beverage at the moment: Hm...not sure.

I am looking forward to: Christmas. Snow. Packages arriving in the next few weeks (possibly the best part of online shopping!). Several of the things happening this week.

I am reading: Choosing Gratitude by Nancy Leigh Demoss. And I'm still plugging my way through Broke by Glen Beck, but I'm very nearly finished with it.

I am memorizing: Still working my way through 1 Corinthians. Very slowly.

I am thinking: About many different things, as always.

Plans for the day: Bible study and errands this morning, and the rest of the day has been full of those random scattered tasks around the house.

In my hair: A loose messy bun.


Most recently wrote: Part of a letter.

I am thankful for: Hope.

I am wearing: A denim skirt, fuzzy socks, a teal t-shirt and a cozy white sweater

Latest gift listed in my notebook: The living, active, transforming Word of God

Christian self-help book I am currently reading: The aforementioned Choosing Gratitude.

My surroundings: Unless I get a laptop, the answer to this question pretty much doesn't change. Just saying...

I am craving: My big fuzzy blanket and a book. And my journal.

I should be: Writing a couple of letters, finishing cleaning my bedroom, taking a shower, etc.

Tomorrow I will: Hopefully get a lot done around the house in the morning, go to GNC in the afternoon, then to Truth Project in the evening.

Book I am contemplating reading next: Hm....not sure. One of my library books.

Random fact about myself: I am so stubborn...and frequently so dense. *frustrated sigh*

The weather is: Clear and cold. And dark.

Any library books at the moment: Just about always! :)

Movie(s) I watched within the week: None, unless the Packer game counts, which it doesn't.

Indignant about: Indignant? Me? :)

Random movie/book quote that's running through my head: Nothing at the moment, surprisingly.

Scratchy pen or smooth pen: Smooth.

Last thing I threw away: A napkin.

Last book I bought/received: I just bought a whole bunch of books for Christmas gifts.

I am wondering: Hm....many things.

Song stuck in my head: He is God, one of our new CEF songs.


Most recent crazy plan: Ha ha...I actually did have one the other day, but it can't be shared here. ;)

Under the clip: The clip has burst. I really need to sort through this mound of paperwork....

Random English word, compliments of the word-a-day on the dictionary app on my phone: Serry: to crowd closely together.

I learned today: That 'Serry' means to crowd closely together ;)

Picture-thought:





Because I just decorated my Grandma's Christmas tree...and I'm currently unable to upload pictures from my camera onto the computer (Grr!)

Well, that's all for now. Hopefully more soon! :) (And something a bit more substantial...:P) 

No comments:

Post a Comment