Friday, December 30, 2011

I love Thursday [#1]

I originally wrote this post very late last night, but Blogger wouldn't post it for some reason. So, without further ado, I present to you the late-night-sleep-deprived ramblings of...me: 

Well, beyond one or two more Christmas-related activities, Christmas has pretty much passed....mine was very, very good--I'm blessed. I hope the same is true for anyone else reading this. :)

I've always enjoyed Ashley's "I <3 Thursday" posts, so in a spur-of-the-moment decision I decided to add that to my whenever-I-feel-like-it rotation....if that makes any sense whatsoever. (Forgive me, I'm running on very little sleep right now. :P)

So, here's my first one:

This Thursday, some of the things I'm loving....

- Pinterest!

After debating for a long time over whether I wanted to try this or not, I took the plunge--and I'm having so much fun with it! I love being able to collect so many things that inspire me all in one place...and seeing what inspires other people! :)

- Christmas....I adore Christmas.





- Bing Crosby





-This:



- My Flexi-8